Hamilton Ecosystem to Accelerate & Leverage Trials of Health Innovation (HEALTHI)
Leverage up to $15,000 in funding to work directly with the Research Administration groups at Hamilton Health Sciences or The Research Institute at St. Joe’s Hamilton to create the pre-trial protocols and documents required to undertake a commercialization project or clinical trial in one of Canada’s leading research hospitals.
- Access world-class researchers, clinicians and facilities
- Accelerate your product commercialization timelines
- Leverage up to $15,000* in funding from NRC-IRAP (*minimum $2,500 company contribution required)
Who Should Apply
- Canadian, incorporated companies
- Working on commercializing an innovative technology at TRL-6 (or above)
- Demonstrated commitment to commercializing innovation with a clear clinical application
- Interest in undertaking a clinical trial or collaborative project with a research hospital
HEALTHI operates under a rolling application intake and will be accepting applications until March 31, 2022, or until funds are fully committed.
Have a question? Contact us
Alex Muggah, Director
Synapse Life Science Consortium
905.667.2606 | [email protected]