Hamilton Ecosystem to Accelerate and Leverage Trials of Health Innovation Program
Develop relationships with world-class clinicians and hospital facilities in advance of conducting a clinical trial or commercialization project in one of Canada’s leading research hospitals. Through HEALTHI participants can connect with potential clinical champions, build an understanding of hospital protocols and procedures, review budgets and patient acquisition strategies, and more.
Leverage up to $15,000 worth of services to work directly with the Research Administration groups at Hamilton Health Sciences or The Research Institute at St. Joe’s Hamilton to create the pre-trial protocols and documents required to undertake a commercialization project or clinical trial.
- Access world-class researchers, clinicians and facilities
- Accelerate your product commercialization timelines
- Opportunity to leverage up to $15,000 worth of services (minimum $2,500 company contribution required)
Who should apply
- Canadian, incorporated companies
- Working on commercializing an innovative technology at TRL-6 (or above)
- Demonstrated commitment to commercializing innovation with a clear clinical application
- Interest in undertaking a clinical trial or collaborative project with a research hospital
- HEALTHI operates under a rolling application intake and will be accepting applications until March 31, 2025, or until funds are fully committed.
Have a question? Contact us
We would love to hear from you and explore how HEALTHI can help you commercialize your life science innovation.