Start-up Visa Canada and Innovation Factory’s Runway Program – Info Session
The Start-up Visa is a nuanced and complex application process that not many international Start-ups understand. Also, the selection process by a designated entity is not often disclosed.
Join this webinar to learn all about the Start-up Visa. From eligibility to the application process to selection, this session will cover everything about the Canadian Start-up Visa.
In this session we will discuss:
- What is the SUV and who it is for
- What are the eligibility criteria
- Who are the designated entities and what do they need
- What is the Due Diligence process like
- Intro to Innovation Factory’s Runway program
If you are an international entrepreneur or you work with international entrepreneurs, come listen to the SUV process from a designated entity and ask any questions you may have.
Mohamed Mohammad, SUVP Program Coordinator @ Innovation Factory