How do you find the right talent for your team? When you have successfully hired someone, how do you integrate them into your company’s unique culture? How do you manage employee performance to best realize your return on investing in new hires? If you are a start-up faced with these and other related questions about the people you hire, this video series is for you.
The short videos cover practical information about hiring, onboarding, and managing people, with a specific view to the challenges that start-up organizations face. The videos are light on theory and are instead focused on providing “to dos”, checklists, and other helpful tactical resources. There are 12 videos in the series:
- Finding Talent – Introduction to the Hiring Process
- Finding Talent – Values, Culture, and Employer Value Proposition
- Finding Talent – Pre-Interview
- Finding Talent – The Interview
- Finding Talent – Post-Interview
- Performance Management – Overview
- Performance Management – SMART Goal Setting
- Performance Management – Delivering Feedback
- Performance Management – Coaching with GROW
- Performance Management – Best Practices
Click here to view the videos. We hope you find them useful!