Don’t miss the most important conference of the summer.
What you need to know about your future.
RIC Centre, Arrow Electronics, and University of Toronto – Mississauga’s I-CUBE presents the second annual Driving Dreams conference.
A conference where the Internet of Things intersects with digital health, smart mobility, industry 4.0, and advanced materials.
Register here: https://bit.ly/2JAGB8E
Featuring more than 20 speakers and industry leaders, including:
– Sam Schmidt, Former IndyCar Driver, Owner of Sam Schmidt Motorsports
– Aiden Mitchell, Arrow Electronics, Vice President, IoT Global Solutions
– Greg Dashwood, Microsoft Canada, Internet of Things & Advanced Analytics
– Sonny Kohli, Cloud DX, Co-Founder & Chief Medical Officer
– Francois Cordeau, National Research Council, Vice President, Engineering
– Michelle Chretien, Sheridan College, Director, Centre for Advanced Manufacturing & Design Technologies
– Chadi Elkadri, SOTI, Chief Innovation Officer
– Peter Kallai, Intelliflex Innovation Alliance, CEO
– Edward Shim, Studio 1 Labs, Managing Director
– Helen Kontozopoulous, University of Toronto – Department of Computer Science Innovation Lab, Co-Founder & Co-Director
– Jayson Parker, University of Toronto – Biotechnology, Associate Director, Digital Health
– Mark Majewski, Ontario Centres of Excellence, Business Development
– Dylan Horvath, Cortex Design Inc., President
– Andrew Sinclair, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, Manager, Ontario Regional Office
– Farzad Rayegani, Humber College, Dean, School of Applied Technology
– Dimitri Ignakov, Taiga Robotics, Co-Founder
More info: riccentre.ca/iome
Limited time pricing until June 29: Use promo code BESTDEAL