Our calendar is home to Innovation Factory workshops and networking events as well as events from the community which help support our local entrepreneurs and businesses. If you have an event which may a fit, please submit it and we will review it within five business days.
|Innovation Factory Events|
|Connected/Autonomous Vehicle Related Events|
|Women Entrepreneurship Events|
WEOC X: Exchange, Expand, Explore – 2021 National Conference
February 3 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
WEOC X: Exchange, Expand, Explore – 2021 National Conference for Women’s Entrepreneurial Support Organizations and Staff
Leave your clients at the office and join peers from across the country for this month-long, free conference designed for those who work directly with women entrepreneurs in Canada. Take in live presentations from top experts, participate in critical conversations and panel discussions, and network with other business advisors, financial advisors, marketing experts and leaders from across the ecosystem. Together we will move forward through, and past, the challenges presented by COVID-19.
*The first 100 registrants will receive a special gift from women entrepreneurs across the country.
NOTE: All sessions open for interactive activities at 11:45 AM (EST), with the keynote speaker or panel discussion starting promptly at 12 PM (EST)
February 2-5, 2021 – Week One: My Work with Women Entrepreneurs
- February 3: Opening Keynote: Giving Advice, with Moira Somers
- February 4: Customer Service: Am I Delivering it to My Clients? with Susan Gorveatte
February 7-12, 2021 – Week Two: Everything You Ever Needed to Know (or Just About)
- February 9: Negotiating for Resilience and Recovery, with Devon Smiley
- February 10: Venture Capital for Women Entrepreneurs: A Panel Discussion
- February 11: AI in the COVID World, with Sarah Baldeo
February 13-19, 2021 – Week Three: Relationship Week
- February 17: Diversity & Inclusion Panel
- February 18: Digital Accessibility, with Lisa Snider
- February 19: Panel discussion with leaders in the women’s enterprise ecosystem
February 20-26, 2021 – Week Four: It’s All About Me
- February 24: How Leaders Think During a Crisis, with Kim Ades
- February 26: Brain Health, with Jill Hewlett
PLUS: Weekly networking and team building opportunities, take-home resources and a final toast to an amazing month of connecting and learning!