- This event has passed.
Wake Up With WordPress and Google Analytics
March 19, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
According to WordPress.com, over 30 % of the web runs on WordPress. It is used by bloggers, entrepreneurs and big names such as Spotify, CNN and the New York Times. In this session, attendees will learn about the benefits of using WordPress as a content management system (CMS).
The session will also include the following WordPress topics:
- General overview on the latest major update to WordPress, the Gutenberg Editor and how it differs from the Classic Editor
- How to choose a plugin for your site, plugin recommendations
- Importance of WordPress Security and what steps you can take to make your site more secure
- WordPress Performance Best Practices
- WordPress SEO tips for your site and blog posts
The 2nd half of the session will focus on Google Analytics, a free powerful web analytics tool.
Data means nothing if you don’t how to interpret it or use it. You’ll learn what the data means and how it can help your business.
This portion of the session will include:
- How to get started with Google Analytics on your WordPress site
- Common sections of the dashboard used
- Common terms use
- How to create simple reports
This beginner session is aimed toward business owners who have little to no experience using WordPress and Google Analytics.
FREE for Haltech and other RIC Clients, contact [email protected]