- This event has passed.
The Buzz About B-Corps: Make an Impact with your Startup
April 17 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm$10.00
This Lunch and Learn is designed to help entrepreneurs and business leaders to measure their impact. You’ll gain a deeper understanding on how to improve upon business practices in areas related to:
• Employee engagement
• Social responsibility
• Environmental footprint
We’ll explore why it’s important to benchmark your impact, but beyond that – how you can make improvements in social and environmental impact that drive your business to be best for the world, not just in the world. Participants can access the B Corp Impact Assessment tool, a free, confidential digital platform designed to help track and improve upon best practices impact.
Wondering if this workshop is for you? You are likely:
• A business owner or employee
• Curious about becoming B Corp Certified
• Looking to complete an Impact ‘Health Check’ for your business
• Looking to hear about best practices in Impact management and improvement
• 11:30 am – 12:00 pm – Lunch & Networking
• 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Keynote speaker
• 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Coffee & Networking
Speaker: Kasha Huk, Senior Associate (B Lab Canada)
Kasha joined B Lab in 2017 after spending the previous 2.5 years with a B Corp in Toronto, and is working to build the B Corp movement across Canada. Her background includes strategic development and project management experience in Canada and overseas, and working with multi-stakeholder groups to enact social change and build stronger communities.