- This event has passed.
Social Networking for Success – LinkedIn for Business
March 29 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Leveraging the right approach to social networking is like having a customized blueprint for business success. In this session we will look at how to fully leverage the power of LinkedIn Social Platform – the “Facebook” for Professionals – to grow your professional network.
This workshop will demonstrate how to leverage LinkedIn to
- Be seen as an “Industry Thought Leader “
- Grow your business network
- Create an effective public portfolio
- Get professional recommendations
- Generate an limitless supply of business contacts and referrals
This fast pace session will be delivered by Rick McCutcheon one of North America’s Leading Thought Leaders on Strategic Sales and Marketing Technology. This session will include:
- An Overview of LinkedIn as a business tool including
– Create an effective user profile
– Review of Corporate Pages
- Working with LinkedIn
– Editing your settings
– Tracking Views
– Searching for people
– Adding them to your network
– Building your strategies for working with Groups
- Working a repeatable process in LinkedIn
- 90 Days to LinkedIn Success
Rick McCutcheon – Certified Sales Professional and CRM MVP
Rick is the creator of the Full Contact Selling methodology. He leads a Digital Sales Transformation and Design Practice specializing in B2B and Channel Sales organizations. Rick holds the prestigious designations of CSP (Certified Sales Professional) with Distinction. He has also been awarded the Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Designation. He is a much sought-after keynote speaker and workshop leader drawing on his personal experience of working directly on hundreds of CRM and Sales Force Automation initiatives. As a professional speaker, he has delivered practical yet innovative messages on the digital transformation of sales to thousands of business professionals ranging from the SMB Marketplace to Major International Corporations.