- This event has passed.
Social Networking for Success – LinkedIn for Early Stage Companies
March 11, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmno-cost-to-you
Leveraging the right approach to social networking is like having a customized blueprint for business success. In this session we will look at how to fully leverage the power of LinkedIn Social Platform – the “Facebook” for Professionals – to grow your professional network.
This workshop will demonstrate how to leverage LinkedIn to
- Be seen as an “Industry Thought Leader “
- Grow your business network
- Create an effective public portfolio
- Get professional recommendations
- Generate an limitless supply of business contacts and referrals
This fast pace session will be delivered by Rick McCutcheon one of North America’s Leading Thought Leaders on Strategic Sales and Marketing Technology. This session will include:
- An Overview of LinkedIn as a sales tool including
- Personal Profiles
- Corporate Pages
- Advanced Search
- Tracking Views
- Add on Applications
- Job Postings
- Working with LinkedIn to
- Create an effective user profile
- Editing your settings
- Searching for people
- Adding them to your network
- Categorizing contacts
- Effective networking
- Building your strategies for working with Groups
- Working a repeatable sales process in LinkedIn
- 90 Days to LinkedIn Success
Rick has been involved with the technology Industry since 1991 as a Company Founder, Senior Executive, Reseller, Board Member, Educator, Consultant and Professional Speaker. He holds the Certified Sales Professional Designation and is the creator of the Full Contact Selling (FCS) Methodology. He currently leads a CRM and Sales Process Coaching Practice for early stage technology companies.
Attendance at this workshop is valued at $500.00 per person. As an Innovation Factory client, we are happy to provide you this workshop at no cost.