SBEC Fall Mini-Series: Partnerships & Service Agreements
November 2 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
As part of the SBEC Fall Mini-Series:
Session: Partnerships & Service Agreements
Speaker: Paul Demarco – Associate at SimpsonWigle Law LLP
- What is a contract, anyway?
- Why you need them
- How you can use them in your business
- Things you should (probably) include in them
- Your obligations under the Consumer Protection Act
- Practical limitations and problems
Partnership & Shareholder Agreements
- What is a partnership?
- Why you DEFINITELY need a partnership agreement
- Important terms and considerations
- Handling disputes
Light refreshments and food will be provided. Please contact the SBEC at [email protected] if you have any food allergies.
Seating is limited. Registration is required.