- This event has passed.
Sales Peer 2 Peer: Stuck between a rock and sales
February 5, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 amFree
Innovation Factory presents Sales P2P with Mark Elliott, co-founder of Venture Accelerator Partners Inc.
Topics to be covered:
- Choosing the right Sales Tactics
- Networking best practices
- Cold Calling strategy
- Social Media for Sales
- Sending emails that get responses
- And much more…!!!
About Mark Elliott
Mark worked 10 years for a Fortune 500 company in numerous sales, marketing, and leadership roles. There Mark won awards for Manager of the year, Top Sales and Marketing Team Member, and a $200 Million revenue quota. He moved on to be the GM of a moving and relocation company, managing the Toronto office that saw quality scores improve, increased sales by 10%, and doubled gross margins.
Mark founded VA Partners with Steve Gruber in 2006. VA Partners has worked with over 50 companies providing part-time assistance with B2B sales, marketing, and social media. Some of Mark’s highlights at VA Partners include:
- Providing Part-time VP Sales that helped a client increase revenue by 50% a solution
- Helping to close $300,000 in 4 new customers for a software firm working 6 days a month
- Helping a client with on the ground sales in Abu Dhabi
- Booking 80+ meetings through Social Media and over $100,000 in opportunities
Mark regularly donates time to Laurier Alumni, Ryerson Digital Media Zone, MaRS, Innovation Factory and Startup Weekend.