Our calendar is home to Innovation Factory workshops and networking events as well as events from the community which help support our local entrepreneurs and businesses. If you have an event that may be a fit, please submit it and we will review it within five business days.
|Innovation Factory Events|
|CITM & Industry Events|
|Women Entrepreneurship Events|
- This event has passed.
Product Marketing Cohosted with MaRS Everest
May 17, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This 2-part small group advisory session is designed to help early-stage ventures manage their go-to-market strategies.
Note: the $50 fee noted in Eventbrite is a refundable deposit only. This is a free session.
This 2-part session will focus on go-to-market strategies, including how to acquire, retain and grow your user base. Founders will learn how to setup a “Get-Keep-Grow funnel”, and 2BTesting/InTesting and Pass/Fail Funnel.
- May 17, 2022, 2:00-4:00pm
- May 24, 2022, 2:00-4:00pm
*Please note that this is a 2 day session and each session is 2 hours long. Attendance to both sessions is required.
- How to use the bullseye channel selection process
- How to determine which go-to-market channels to use
- How to calculate CAC
- How to build growth experiments to validate and optimize GTM strategies
- Founders need to have an MVP
- Founders must be ready to promote the MVP with real customers and be ready to run market tests
- Strong internet connection
- Web Camera with video conferencing capabilities
- Excel or google Sheets.
- Paper & pen
Please ensure that your camera is on when joining the session to fully participate.
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs with established assumptions and hypotheses that are ready to test scenarios while working through problems within their startups
- Startups with a prototype/ beta or minimum viable product (MVP), but also have a team, some customer validation, and some traction
- Only available to Regional Innovation Centre (RIC) clients. Please contact your RIC contact for more information
Please note that to benefit from the peer-to-peer nature of these sessions, all attendees are expected to engage and remain for the full session. This session uses Peer-to-Peer methodologies based on Aulet’s work at MIT’s Sloan School of Management.
In order to take advantage of Everest, we require participants to give a deposit of $50. This deposit is fully refundable ONLY upon completion of the post-session survey following each session within 5 days of the last session. Given the intimate nature of Everest, and because the success of each session relies on the attendance of ventures, we use the deposit to ensure that ventures will attend when they sign up.
If you are no longer able to attend the session, we require 2 business days’ notice. Please email [email protected]. We regret that failure to do so may result in the loss of your deposit.