Our calendar is home to Innovation Factory workshops and networking events as well as events from the community which help support our local entrepreneurs and businesses. If you have an event which may a fit, please submit it and we will review it within five business days.
- This event has passed.
Planning for CRM Success
June 13, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Implementing Successful CRM Strategies for Your Sales Team Workshop
This is a non-technical session designed for business professionals on how to plan and implement their sales process within CRM. It is based on the integration of proven in B2B sales processes, the development of people skills and the best practice use of CRM technology.
On completion of this fast- paced workshop, learners will be able to:
- Clearly understanding what the benefits and importance of CRM is to your strategic sales initiatives.
- More accurately estimate the budgets, timelines and tasks for CRM Implementations.
- Define processes and strategies that will help better define and manage customer, prospect and partner touch-points.
- Better measure customer interactions, sales productivity and opportunity management
- Put into action proven techniques to plan, implement and support successful CRM initiatives.
- The 3 Pillars of CRM Success – People, Process and Technology
- Understanding CRM Applications:
- Mapping your CRM business processes for
- New Business Development
- Account Management
- Best Practices for Training
- Strategies for User Adoption Success
- Planning for the future
Facilitator – Rick McCutcheon, CRM MVP, CSP – Certified Sales Professional
Rick is currently an Innovation Factory Executive in Residence who also leads a CRM and Sales Process Coaching Practice. He is an expert in Sales Productivity, Social Selling Technology. He holds the Certified Sales Professional Designation from the Canadian Professional Sales Association and is the creator of the Full Contact Selling (FCS) Methodology.