- This event has passed.
Navigating Trademark Trends When Change is the Only Constant
June 3 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
It’s been almost a year since the changes to the Canadian Trademarks Act took effect. Now, we are dealing with the unforeseen circumstances due to COVID-19. How are businesses and trademark professionals changing their trademark protection practices and strategies?
This webinar will address current trademark trends in Canada including:
- How are trademark owners and brands responding to the new COVID-19 world?
- Have filing strategies and trademark protection strategies changed?
- What are we seeing in Canada with respect to new filings?
- Will we see an influx of “questionable” or opportunistic filings?
- How has CIPO responded to COVID-19?
- What examination trends and takeaways are we seeing now that we are months into the “new” Trademarks Act?
- How is Canada doing post Madrid?