Our calendar is home to Innovation Factory workshops and networking events as well as events from the community which help support our local entrepreneurs and businesses. If you have an event that may be a fit, please submit it and we will review it within five business days.
|Innovation Factory Events|
|CITM & Industry Events|
|Women Entrepreneurship Events|
- This event has passed.
Navigating Changing Consumer Behaviour and B2B Dynamics Post-COVID-19 by MaRS
July 21, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Customers’ wants and needs are shifting faster than ever. Learn about the latest trends and strategies to prepare your company for the unknown.
This July 21, MaRS and Export Development Canada (EDC) invite you to a special conversation on how to navigate the shifts in consumer behaviour as a result of COVID-19.
Our speakers will discuss:
- The impact of the pandemic on both B2C and B2B companies
- Responding effectively to changes in consumer behaviour
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers during uncertain times
- Adjusting international expansion plans, as well as understanding emerging risk and opportunity in global markets
- Developing and actioning your remote sales strategy
- Predictions for the future and the key takeaways
Access The Report Today:
This guide explores the impact of COVID-19 on B2B organizations and offers nine key take-aways to help business leaders plan for the future.