Our calendar is home to Innovation Factory workshops and networking events as well as events from the community which help support our local entrepreneurs and businesses. If you have an event that may be a fit, please submit it and we will review it within five business days.
|Innovation Factory Events|
|CITM & Industry Events|
|Women Entrepreneurship Events|
- This event has passed.
MOBILITY: RIDERSHIP WEEK – Redesigning Ridership for New Mobility Solutions
March 30 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
When: March 29 – April 2, 2021
Ridership Week will feature live broadcasts, exclusive interviews hosted by the Reuters Editor-at-Large alongside interactive briefings, webinars and workshops with the most senior public authorities and transit officials on the planet. The transportation industry is in flux. Disrupted by COVID-19, technology, and the energy transition, it is going to change more in the next 5 years than ever before. Traditional transit is now faced with protecting existing revenue streams and enabling equitable access of people and goods whilst preparing for seismic change. Failure to evolve will prove fatal, and timing is everything. Join us to identify the business models, revenue strategies, infrastructural requirements and public/private partnerships that reduce emissions, finance and enable the safe and equitable movement of people, goods and services.
Expert speakers include:
- Adina Valean, Commissioner, European Commission for Transport
- Sharon Cooney, Chief Executive Officer, San Diego MTS
- Kristoffer Tamsons, Regional Minister for Transport and Chairman, Stockholm Public Transport
- Molly Poppe, Chief Innovation Officer, Chicago Transit Authority
- Maurice Unck, Chief Executive Officer, RET Netherlands
- Gerrit Spijksma, Chief Executive Officer, Qbuzz
- Alexander Pischon, Chief Executive Officer, Karlsruhe Public Transport (KVV)
- Michael Ruffer, Chief Technology Officer, Verkehrsgesellschaft Frankfurt (VGF)
- The Future of Ridership: Examining ridership curves, predictions and mid to long-term policy planning
- Interoperable Mobility: Strategic partnerships to create sustainable and equitable mobility solutions.
- Sustainable Financing: Public/private funding strategies for fiscally resilient mobility
- Restructuring Public Transit: Physical and digital infrastructural strategies to adjust to evolving ridership behaviours.