- This event has passed.
Insurance and Benefits 101 by JLabs
May 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Protecting your Life Sciences Company and Attracting Workforces in Good Times and Bad
While many Life Sciences companies are on the front lines of the coronavirus battle, fostering a healthy workforce and protecting the overall business should be a daily and yearly objective. Achieving employee attraction and retention during economic ups and downs by offering a well-rounded benefits package and instilling safeguards with business insurance have never been more important.
This informative webinar will cover:
- Essential insurance and employee benefits considerations for startups in order to prepare for future growth
- Benefits programs for startups
- Business insurance for startups
- Wellness initiatives to encourage healthy lifestyle choices for employees
- COVID-19 legislation that can impact your benefits program and how to stay in compliance
- Strategies for protecting benefits and employees through a future outbreak or other crises, and lessons learned from the past
- Business insurance coverage types for pandemic or other crises
Our panel includes benefits expert, Chris Schmid and business insurance expert, Kevin Mirsky from Marsh & McLennan Agency. They will offer their high-level understanding of how to create employee programs and secure insurance products that can make a difference. Joining them is Tara Kochis-Stach, President of Slone Partners, a leading life sciences executive search firm.
**This webinar session will be recorded and shared to all registrants following the live webinar.**