- This event has passed.
Innovating Under Pressure: Building an App During the COVID-19 Pandemic
April 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Community Watch is an app that collects data from potential COVID-19 cases to support resource planning efforts in Hamilton, Ontario.
In this one-hour webinar, you will learn how Innovators in Scrubs, an interdisciplinary team of students from business, engineering and medicine, teamed up with Hamilton-based clinical software company Lumedi to develop a tool to help the community track symptoms, ready the healthcare system, and help employers prepare for the return to work.
Download the app in advance: https://covid19app.ca/
– Sarrah Lal, MBA, Assistant Professor of Medicine
– Jamie Harsevoort, Founder & CEO, Webility Solutions & Lumedi
– Anthony Valentino, Director of Client Relations, Lumedi
– Sarah Abdel-Rahman, Integrated Biomedical Engineering Student
– Mitch White, Business Student