Our calendar is home to Innovation Factory workshops and networking events as well as events from the community which help support our local entrepreneurs and businesses. If you have an event that may be a fit, please submit it and we will review it within five business days.
|Innovation Factory Events|
|CITM & Industry Events|
|Women Entrepreneurship Events|
- This event has passed.
How to Effectively Leverage Influencers, Creators, and Brand Ambassadors for ANY Business
May 19, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
How can you successfully incorporate influencers into your marketing strategy?
Have you heard about influencers but aren’t sure if this will work for your business?
This session will explore the latest tips and techniques for getting the most out of influencer marketing and help your business remove barriers that may be preventing you from harnessing the full potential of influencers, content creators, and brand ambassadors.
Yuri Kaplan, Founder and CEO of AdMass and member of the influencer marketing committee for AdStandards, will discuss:
- Who are influencers?
- What is influencer marketing?
- Where do you find influencers?
- When is a good time for you to engage with influencers?
- What is the difference between influencers and content creators?
- How to find quality influencers that fit your brand
- Common reward structures for influencers
- How much should you pay your influencers?
- How to evaluate influencer authenticity
- How to collaborate with influencers
- What is the difference between influencers and brand ambassadors?
- How to create influencer and brand ambassador contracts
- How to safeguard your influencer collaborations to comply with FTC and Competition Act regulations
- How to use influencers and content creators for hosting giveaways
- How to turn customers into brand advocates
- How to save money on influencer marketing
If you are a business looking to grow and explore new marketing strategies, then this session is for you!
Yuri Kaplan, Founder and [email protected]