- This event has passed.
Hamilton and Burlington Bay Area Economic Summit
June 2, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$350
The inaugural Hamilton and Burlington Bay Area Economic Summit is set for lift off on June 2 at the Royal Botanical Gardens. And you need to be there!
REGISTER NOW for this premier leadership gathering focused on advancing our community as a major growth centre within the Greater Golden Horseshoe. Join in a day-long showcase of what makes our regional community number one in investment opportunities and quality of life. Most important, help shape a Bay Area Economic Agenda needed to unlock the resources – private, public and philanthropic – required to secure tomorrow.
“Let’s invest in a shared future!”
Keanin Loomis, President and CEO, Hamilton Chamber of Commerce
Keith Hoey, President, Burlington Chamber of Commerce
Discounts Available for Young Leaders and Not for Profits
This event is co-hosted by the Hamilton Chamber of Commerce and Burlington Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with the City of Hamilton and City of Burlington.
– In conversation with Mayors Eisenberger and Goldring
– Regional innovation video with McMaster Innovation Park
– Bay Area economic outlook with Central Credit Union 1
– Insights on Hamilton and Burlington updated economic development strategies
Three Signature Panels
– Life Sciences
– Education and research – open for business
– Goods Movement
– Transit and growth planning
– Regional energy systems
– Waterfront development
– Creative industries
– Next generation attraction and retention
– Cootes to Escarpment Ecopark
– Women in leadership
– Regional innovation systems
Salute to Pan Am Soccer with Dr. Nick Bontis
Hamilton Tiger-Cats Regional Update with Matt Afinec
Report out and next steps – Moderated by Terry Cooke, CEO Hamilton Community Foundation
Hamilton Tiger-Cats Reception – open to ALL delegates!