- This event has passed.
Finance for Entrepreneurs in a COVID-19 Climate
May 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us for a presentation by Volker Loetfering, Business Loans Officer for Venture Niagara as he covers the following topics to help entrepreneurs weather the COVID-19 storm:
- Have your financial documents ready for sharing with you lender
- Analyze your situation and create a cash flow
- Educate yourself to see if you qualify for any of the government relief funding
- Alternative financing options
- Venture Niagara – COVID-19 Business Loan
About the speaker: Volker Loetfering, Venture Niagara
Volker Loetfering is the Business Loans Officer at Venture Niagara CFDC which provides small business financing and advisory services. His professional background includes banker, sales & marketing manager and international business development professional. He has worked in various industry verticals throughout his career including manufacturing, distribution, retail, information technology, non-profit, market research and financing.
This webinar will be held via Zoom. A link to connect will be emailed to you upon registration. Check the confirmation email for this information.
You will need to be an authenticated Zoom user to join this webinar. Sign up for Zoom to become an authenticated user here.