- This event has passed.
Driving Dreams Conference | IoMe
July 12, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm$25 – $75
Driving Dreams Conference | Internet of Me
GET PERSONAL WITH . THE INTERNET OF ME
What you need to know about your future!
A conference where IoT intersects with digital health, smart mobility, industry 4.01 and advanced materials
At IoMe we will be asking five critical questions about the Internet of Me:
– Digital Health: Who owns your data
– How should communities be structured around smart mobility?
– What is the future of advanced materials and electronics?
– IoMe: What does does IoT mean to me and the way I live my life?
– Sam Schmidt | Former Indy Driver | Owner of Sam Schmidt Motorsports
– Aiden Mitchell | Arrow Electronics | Vice President, IoT Global Solutions
– Greg Dashwood | Microsoft Canada | Internet of Things & Advanced Analytics
– Sonny Kohli | Cloud DX | Co-Founder & Chief Medical Officer
– Francois Cordeau | National Research Council | Vice President, Engineering
– Michelle Chretien | Sheridan College | Directer, Centre for Advanced Manufacturing and Design
– Chadi Elkadri | Soti | Chief Innovation Officer
– Peter Kallai | Intelliflex Innovation Alliance | CEO
– Edward Shim | Studio 1 Labs | Managing Director
– Helen Kontozopoulous | University of Toronto – Department of Computer Science Innovation Lab | Co-Founder & Co-Director
– Jayson Parker | University of Toronto – Biotechnology | Associate Director, Digital Health
– Mark Majewski | Ontario Centres of Excellence | Business Development
– Dylan Horvath | Cortex Design Inc. | President
– Andrew Sinclair | Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada | Manager, Ontario Regional Office
– Farzad Rayegani | Humber College | Dean, School of Applied Technology
– Dimitri Ignakov | Taiga Robotics | Co-Founder
Visit riccentre.ca/iome to learn more