- This event has passed.
Driving Dreams 2019: Go-to-Market Strategies
March 21 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Driving Dreams is a six-part workshop series that brings together key industry experts in IoT, Hardware and Product Development to help tech entrepreneurs who are beginning their commercialization journey.
The second installment on March 21 will cover the most pressing topics surrounding go-to-market strategies for smart products, as well as providing the chance to connect with our speakers, who will cover topics like:
- How to fund smart products
- Manufacturing smart technologies
- Running proof of concept in the cloud
- Different business models for monetizing IoT solutions
- Lessons learned from large global brands
Join us for a morning fireside chat with Joe Trinidad from Arrow Electronics, who will dive into the IOT lifecycle and how you can leverage Arrow’s capabilities to reach your business goals – Solutions From Sensor to Sunset™.
And stay for the afternoon keynote “The Hitch-Hikers Guide to Monetizing your IoT Solution”, delivered by Greg Dashwood of Microsoft Canada, who will explore the different types of monetization models that exist and lessons learned from large global brands, Canadian leaders and rapidly growing startups on how they approached the monetization journey and what they encountered along the way.
Seats are limited, so be sure to save your spot.
- 8:30am – 1:00pm: “Solutions From Sensor to Sunset™ – Joe Trinidad, Arrow Electronics
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm: “Problem Solving with the Pros” – informal networking opportunity to connect directly with vendors or industry experts
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: “The Hitch-Hikers Guide to Monetizing your IoT Solution” – Greg Dashwood, Microsoft Canada
- 3:15pm – 4:15pm – Panel Discussion with:
Greg Dashwood, Product Lead IoT, Advanced Analytics, Microsoft Canada,
Albert Behr, CEO, Behr Technologies (BTI)
Alex Leyn, President & CEO, Aterica Digital Health
Amir Azhari, Co-Founder & COO, AOMS Technologies
See you at #DrivingDreams19!