- This event has passed.
CRM Design Workshop
February 2, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
This is a non-technical session designed for business professionals on how to plan and implement CRM strategies. It is based on the integration of the best practices in business processes, people skills development and CRM technology.
Customer Relationship Management is the business philosophy that lets you know your customers better, share information more thoroughly, and interact more completely. In business this can only be achieved through the integration of people, business processes, and the use of CRM technology. This session shows you a step- by- step game plan on how to successfully implement CRM strategies, technologies and processes into your business.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Sales, Marketing & Customer Service Leaders responsible for implementing company-wide CRM solutions
- Business Owners, Vice Presidents and Regional managers responsible for Sales force, marketing or customer service automation
- CRM Project Managers
Session One – Introduction to Customer Relationship Management
- The 3 Pillars of CRM Success – People, Process and Technology
- The real ROI of CRM – understanding the benefits
- Avoiding project failures and pitfalls
- Overview of Steps to CRM Success
- Planning your CRM project
- Designing your CRM system
- Planning your CRM Technology
- Building a successful user adoption program
- Best practices in customization
- CRM user interface design simplified
- Leveraging pull downs, pick lists and workflows
- Template requirements and design
- Integration with email
- Data management
Rick McCutcheon – Certified Sales Professional and CRM MVP
Rick is the creator of the Full Contact Selling methodology. He leads a Digital Sales Transformation and Design Practice specializing in B2B and Channel Sales organizations. Rick holds the prestigious designations of CSP (Certified Sales Professional) with Distinction. He has also been awarded the Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Designation. He is a much sought-after keynote speaker and workshop leader drawing on his personal experience of working directly on hundreds of CRM and Sales Force Automation initiatives. As a professional speaker, he has delivered practical yet innovative messages on the digital transformation of sales to thousands of business professionals ranging from the SMB Marketplace to Major International Corporations.