- This event has passed.
Closing the Deal: From Presentation to Negotiation
March 23 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Leveraging the right approach to sales is like having a customized blueprint for success. In this fast paced session we will look at how to fully integrate the three key areas of sales productivity: 1) business processes; 2) sales skills development and 3) the best practice use of CRM and related technologies.
This session illustrates
- How to find the best prospects for your solution
- Understand your customer buying process
- Understanding the opportunity for your solution
- Qualifying leads and understanding opportunities
- Moving opportunities forward
- How to effectively demonstrate your solution
- Positioning your solution
- Beating the competition
- Gaining commitment
- How to handle objections and no decisions
- The role of CRM and related technologies in your business
Rick McCutcheon – Certified Sales Professional and CRM MVP
Rick is the creator of the Full Contact Selling methodology. He leads a Digital Sales Transformation and Design Practice specializing in B2B and Channel Sales organizations. Rick holds the prestigious designations of CSP (Certified Sales Professional) with Distinction. He has also been awarded the Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Designation. He is a much sought-after keynote speaker and workshop leader drawing on his personal experience of working directly on hundreds of CRM and Sales Force Automation initiatives. As a professional speaker, he has delivered practical yet innovative messages on the digital transformation of sales to thousands of business professionals ranging from the SMB Marketplace to Major International Corporations.