Could the advancement of new technologies leveraging data and analytics hold the key to transforming healthcare into a more patient-centric and cost-efficient model? Startups are innovating in areas such as data aggregation, risk stratification, outcomes reporting, and even staffing standardization – all of which have the end goal of putting more focus on enhancing patient care.
The progression of the value-for-service model has also sparked development of data-driven solutions capable of demonstrating improvements in patient outcomes. The role of data in patient care is expanding in so many ways – come hear players in the field discuss trends, potential impact, challenges and more.
Key topics will include:
• Types of data and differences in application
• Where and how to find effective patient data
• The benefits of data and how it influences patients
• How data will increase the quality of healthcare
• What it takes to improve patient outcomes
This workshop is brought to you by Innovation Factory in collaboration with JLabs and Mohawk College for Hamilton Health Innovation Week 2019