- This event has passed.
Canadian 3D Printing in Healthcare Seminars
May 31, 2017
In a field where innovation saves lives, 3D printing empowers doctors, researchers and medical device manufacturers to work faster, test more thoroughly and personalize care like never before.
Javelin invites you to attend one of our 3D Printing Healthcare Seminars in May. Locations include Ottawa ON., Vancouver BC., and Toronto ON. During the event you will discover how 3D printing can:
- Optimize surgical planning
- Enhance education and training
- Support hospital and medical device innovation
- Create custom tools for research
Experts in 3D printing for healthcare will present examples of 3D printed anatomical models that have improved patient outcomes, enabled physicians to operate with greater efficiency and confidence and allowed medical device manufacturers to improve their processes.
- Stratasys 3D printing presentation – Medical device manufacturing applications
- Aras PLM presentation
- Dinner and networking
- Stratasys 3D printing presentation – Applications for medical research, physicians and medical students
- Event conclusion