Our calendar is home to Innovation Factory workshops and networking events as well as events from the community which help support our local entrepreneurs and businesses. If you have an event that may be a fit, please submit it and we will review it within five business days.
|Innovation Factory Events|
|CITM & Industry Events|
|Women Entrepreneurship Events|
BDC Office Hours
December 8 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
FOR INNOVATION FACTORY CLIENTS ONLY – LIMITED SPACES
About BDC (Business Development Bank of Canada)
The team can help provide working capital plus real estate and equipment financing to help tech companies succeed and grow.
BDC can offer tech companies:
• Access to both debt and equity financing as they grow.
• Repayment terms aligned with their cash flow.
• The ability to scale without diluting ownership.
• Access to a seasoned network of advisors to help tackle growth challenges.
• Already commercializing its offering (for at least 6-12 months) and gaining traction.
• Past minimum viable product stage with an established product/market fit.
• If applicable, path to profitability showcasing ability to service debt financing.
Please contact your Client Services Manager or Greta Black [email protected] to set up an appointment