Advancing Hamilton’s Innovation Community
Located in Hamilton, Ontario and networked across North America, Innovation Factory is a not-for-profit Regional Innovation Centre (RIC) funded by the Ontario Network of Excellence (ONE).
We believe in a New Hamilton, a city that’s becoming recognized as a global centre of innovation. We believe it’s not the business you’re in that’s innovative, it’s the way you do business. As the spirit and skills of innovation permeate our traditional and advanced industries alike, Hamilton will become unstoppable.
Our mission is to strengthen Greater Hamilton’s next generation of job and wealth creation by helping:
- Entrepreneurs bring new ideas to life and to market
- SMEs get to the next level
- Hamilton build a dynamic culture and a community of innovation
To realize our vision and pursue our mission, we concentrate on two things:
- Helping individuals and organizations bring innovation to market and move their organization to the next level through our Client Development Program
- Helping our community blossom with innovation and growth through our Community Cultivation Program
Innovation can happen anywhere. Our goal is to make it work everywhere. Here are a few of the places:
- Advanced manufacturing
- Advanced materials and engineering
- Information technology, communications and entertainment
- Life sciences and health care
- Social innovations