Planning for CRM Success
June 23 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Register for this workshop here:
What is CRM?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the business philosophy that lets you know your customers better, share information more thoroughly, and interact more completely. In business this can only be achieved through the integration of people, business processes, and the use of CRM and related technologies. These are non-technical sessions designed for business professionals on how to plan and implement successful CRM strategies.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Leaders responsible for implementing company wide CRM solutions
- Managers responsible for sales, marketing or customer service automation
- IT/CRM Professionals and Project Managers
Why Should I Go?
On completion of this fast paced workshop, you will be able to:
- Clearly understanding what the benefits and importance of CRM is to your strategic business initiatives
- More accurately estimate the budgets, timelines and tasks for CRM Implementations
- Define processes and strategies that will help better define and manage customer, prospect and partner touch-points
- Better measure customer interactions, sales productivity and opportunity management
- Increase profitability by identifying and eliminating or reassigning non-productive tasks
- Put into action proven techniques to plan, implement and support successful CRM initiatives
Rick has been involved with the CRM Industry for over 20 years. He currently leads a CRM Coaching Practice specializing in Sales Process Design and Social Selling. Rick holds the prestigious designations of Dynamics CRM MVP and CSP – Certified Sales Professional. He is a much sought-after workshop leader drawing on his personal experience of working directly on hundreds of CRM and Sales Force Automation initiatives. As a professional speaker, he has delivered practical yet innovative messages on CRM and Sales Productivity to thousands of business professionals ranging from the SMB Marketplace to Major International Corporations. Rick frequently speaks at corporate events and at these leading industry conferences, CRMUG Summit, ExtremeCRM and CRM Evolution. For more information please go to Rick’s LinkedIn Profile.