- This event has passed.
Mohawk Coding Competition
May 6 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$10
Mohawk will be hosting its first annual programming competition open to all high school students. All participants will receive a t-shirt, lunch and an opportunity for prizes. Students may form teams of up to 4, but each student must register individually.
- When: Saturday, May 6, 9 AM to 3 PM
- Where: Mohawk College, Fennell Campus, Collaboratory
- Who: High School Students (teams of 1 to 4)
- Prizes: $500 for 1st, $250 for 2nd, $125 for 3rd
- Cost: $10 per student
- Registration deadline: Sunday, April 30
|9 AM to 10 AM||Arrival and setup|
|10 AM to 12 PM||First part of competition|
|12 PM to 1 PM||Lunch (provided)|
|1 PM to 2 PM||Second part of competition|
|2 PM to 3 PM||Awards|
- Bring your own computer, one computer per team (a limited number of Mohawk College supplied computers are available and can be reserved upon request)
- No communicating with any person not on your team during competition
- No phone use during competition
- No internet access
- Participants may use any programming language
- Participants may bring any printed or electronic resources (textbooks, PDFs, etc.)
Learn more and register here.