- This event has passed.
MaRS Entrepreneurship 101
September 24, 2018$45
Make your own path.
Our 5-week course offers a mix of materials for every style of learning, weekly mentorship from expert practitioners and the tools you need to create your startup all in one place.
It’s designed for emerging business leaders and innovators that want a masterclass in entrepreneurship.
What you’ll get
• Over 30 video lessons from Canada’s top entrepreneurs
• 1 project a week, for 5 weeks, and you can take as long as you want to finish the course
• 5 hours of learning a week, fit around your schedule
• Weekly live discussions
• Access to the MaRS E101 community on Slack
• Continued help post-course
Start to define your startup idea. Craft your product problem statement and startup vision statement.
Develop your value proposition. Start to identify your customer and test your minimum viable product.
Understand your target customer and the size of your market. Start to build out your brand.
Learn the fundamentals of financial planning for your startup. Understand the different grants and funding programs out there for your startup.
Delve into the legal foundations you will need to know to start your company.
This course is FREE for RIC Centre clients. Contact [email protected]