- This event has passed.
Doing Business with the Government seminar
November 24, 2015 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pmComplimentary
Interested in doing business with government? Here’s your chance to learn how!
This seminar will help you learn how to do business with the Government of Canada, the Province of Ontario and the City of Hamilton. You will learn how each level of government does its purchasing, and how to include these groups as your customers!
Topics to be covered include:
Government of Canada
• Understand the procurement process
• Register in supplier databases
• Build relationships
• Search for opportunities
• Obtain security clearances
• Bid on opportunities
• Information on the Build in Canada Innovation Program
Government of Ontario
• Government Procurement Policy and Process
• New Request for Bids and e-Tendering Services
• How to Prepare a Bid Response
• Marketing to the Ontario Government
• Review of our website
• Overview of the City of Hamilton’s Procurement Process
• Key Purchasing Policies and Procedures
• What We Procure on Behalf of Our Clients
• How to Bid on City of Hamilton Business Opportunities
To attend this session, you must be registered. Please note the sessions fill up fast and are on a first come, first served basis. Register here.