- This event has passed.
Building a Repeatable Sales Process with Rick McCutcheon
February 17, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Leveraging the right approach to business to business sales is like having a customized blueprint for success. The Full Contact Selling Program (FCS) delivers a unique advantage over traditional sales methodologies. FCS fully integrates the three key areas of sales productivity: 1) proven sales processes; 2) sales skills development and 3) best practice use of CRM technology.
This program is designed and delivered by Rick McCutcheon Dynamics CRM MVP and one of North America’s Leading authorities on CRM, and an Executive in Residence at Innovation Factory.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business Principals
- Senior Managers
Topics to be covered include:
- Understanding the B2B buying process
– what triggers the buying process
– the stages of the buying process
– length of time of each stage
– the internal customer approval process
– the cost associated with engaging in a sale
- Understanding the B2B sales process
– how to find the right prospects
– the stages of the sales process
– use of CRM to track sales
– pricing B2B products and services
- After the sales is made
– Engaging with the new customer
– Understating direct and indirect competitors
– Managing resources and communications
Rick has been involved with the technology Industry since 1991 as a Company Founder, Senior Executive, Reseller, Board Member, Educator, Consultant and Professional Speaker. He holds the Certified Sales Professional Designation and is the creator of the Full Contact Selling (FCS) Methodology. He currently leads a CRM and Sales Process Coaching Practice for early stage technology companies.
** Attendance at this workshop is valued at $500.00 per person. As an Innovation Factory client, we are happy to provide you this workshop at no cost, but ask that you reserve your spot in advance. If you are not able to attend, please email [email protected]