- This event has passed.
Building a Repeatable Sales Process with Rick McCutcheon
November 11, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$20
Join us November 11, 2015 for a special workshop on Building a Repeatable Sales Process with our esteemed Executive-in-Residence, Rick McCutcheon!
This workshop is for companies who have some early sales and are in the B2B space.
Leveraging the right approach to business to business sales is like having a customized blueprint for success. The Full Contact Selling Program (FCS) delivers a unique advantage over traditional sales methodologies. FCS fully integrates the three key areas of sales productivity: 1) proven sales processes; 2) sales skills development and 3) best practice use of CRM technology.
This program is designed and delivered by Rick McCutcheon, Dynamics CRM MVP and one of North America’s Leading authorities on CRM, and, as mentioned, an EIR at Innovation Factory.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Topics to be covered include:
Understanding the B2B buying process
– what triggers the buying process
– the stages of the buying process
– length of time of each stage
– the internal customer approval process
– the cost associated with engaging in a sale
– how to find the right prospects
– the stages of the sales process
– use of CRM to track sales
– pricing B2B products and services
After the sales is made
– engaging with the new customer
– understating direct and indirect competitors
– managing resources and communications
** Attendance at this workshop is valued at $500.00 per person. As an Innovation Factory client, we are happy to provide you this workshop at no cost. In order to reserve your spot, we do ask for a deposit of $20.00, which will be refunded upon completion of the workshop.