- This event has passed.
Apps for Health 2014
April 25, 2014 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm$50.00
AppsForHealth is quickly becoming Ontario’s premier information-sharing, networking and recruiting event for the mHealth and eHealth industries. This interactive, one-day event provides a valuable opportunity for professionals from healthcare, technology and education to come together to discuss current and emerging trends in health and education technology.
The event also offers students an opportunity to participate in a challenge. Student teams are invited to develop an innovative technological solution to address a real healthcare problem submitted by a healthcare or not-for-profit organization. The challenge is only open to students; however, professionals can serve as mentors and are encouraged to attend the conference to see innovation in progress! (Professionals are not eligible to receive cash prizes awarded to winning student teams).
Who Should Attend AppsForHealth?
• Health Care Professionals, Consultants and Researchers from Hospitals, Clinics, Local Health Integration Networks, Community Care Access Centres and Health Research Organizations
• Post-Secondary Educators and Researchers in Health Care and IT
• Government and Not-for-Profit Leaders and Policymakers
• Students Interested in Health Technology Innovation
• Mobile Medical Technology Consultants, Vendors and Application Developers